Re: [HTCondor-users] Need for COLLECTOR.ALLOW_ADVERTISE_STARTD in HTCondor-CE?

Hi Max and all,

I am not yet as far as you, but I would like to authz all daemons in the 23.0 cluster with tokens limited to their specific roles.

I guess, that your finding would mean, that the collector would have to have a condor token also including the startd capability, right? But I guess the collector has necessarily all privileges as the token signer by nature of its role, or? (or asking the other way round, can a collector be constraint on the token level in addition to the config to specific capabilities?)

Cheers,
  Thomas