Re: [HTCondor-users] Does SLOT<N>_CPU_AFFINITY knob still work?

I'm going to attempt with two Partitionable Slots at 50% resources and
ASSIGN_CPU_AFFINITY=true with

request_cpus = <number of cores in a Numa node>

is this sufficient to bind process to one numa node now that cgroups v2
is available in HTCondor?

Thanks
VB