[HTCondor-users] greedy_user ?

Hi,

We sometimes have urgent jobs where we’d want them to bypass all other jobs as soon as possible. Something like a reversed nice_user (greedy_user?).

Now that I know how to Hold or Preempt jobs with a timelimit, I’d like a way for an urgent job to be put at the front of the queue, regardless of other users, fair-share, priorities, weights, quotas, job universe, etc. The system would then wait for enough resources to be free and launch that job before every other regular job from the queue.

Is there a configuration that could enable such behavior?

Thanks!

Martin