Please Complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey by March 24th

Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:47:19 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please Complete CHTC 2023 Planning Survey by March 24th

Greetings CHTC users,

CHTC is planning for the upcoming year, and we need your feedback! Please help us understand how you use our resources and how we can better support your computational goals by filling out this survey

  • This survey contains questions about both our High Throughput and High Performance Computing systems, and should take approximately 5 min to complete.
  • Use this survey to indicate your lab’s interest in purchasing compute resources. CHTC would host and maintain this hardware, and your group’s jobs would have immediate access to it.
  • Share this survey with other CHTC users in your community!

Please direct any questions to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

The CHTC Facilitation Team

--

Rachel Lombardi

Research Computing Facilitator

OSG and PATh Facility

Center for High Throughput Computing | University of Wisconsin - Madison