[HTC] Unable to modify/add files in /staging

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 15:20:48 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTC] Unable to modify/add files in /staging

Dear CHTC users,

This message is for users of the High Throughput Computing (HTC) cluster who use /staging paths for their files.

Users are currently unable to add or modify files located in their /staging directories. Files are, however, still readable.

We recommend that users with jobs that use /staging for output files put these jobs on hold. You can put all of your jobs on hold by running:

   condor_hold $USER

To hold a subset of jobs, replace “$USER” with the initial part of a JobID number.

We are investigating the cause of this error and will send an email to this mailing list once we have resolved the issue.

Best,

CHTC Facilitation Team