[HTC] ap2001.chtc.wisc.edu is offline

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 15:35:52 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTC] ap2001.chtc.wisc.edu is offline

Dear CHTC users,

This message is for users of our High Throughput Computing (HTC) system who log into ap2001.chtc.wisc.edu.

The access point ap2001.chtc.wisc.edu is unexpectedly offline. As a result, users are not able to log in.

We will update our status page as we troubleshoot:

https://status.chtc.wisc.edu/.

We will also notify users via email once normal access is restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are working quickly to resolve this issue.

Best,

The CHTC team