[classad-users] Collaboration on a paper extending ClassAds

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:21:02 +0100
From: Ian Stokes-Rees <i.stokes-rees1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] Collaboration on a paper extending ClassAds
Hi,

I'm just about done my PhD thesis, a large portion of which is an extension and re-phrasing of ClassAds for grid resource matching. I would like to put the ClassAd sections into a journal paper, and ideally this needs collaboration from someone on the ClassAd team to critique and contrast the model I'm proposing with what ClassAds already offers.

Is there anyone on the ClassAd/Condor team who would be interested in doing this?

Cheers,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 i.stokes-rees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://grid.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:University of Oxford;Particle Physics
adr:;;Keble Road;Oxford;;OX1 3RH;UK
email;internet:i.stokes-rees1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+44 1865 283 111
tel;fax:+44 1865 273 418