[classad-users] Who is using ClassAd's on its own?

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:26:11 +0100
From: Ian Stokes-Rees <i.stokes-rees1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] Who is using ClassAd's on its own?
If you're using ClassAd's separate from Condor, could you email me a URL to your project/work? I'm trying to build up a picture of who's using ClassAds (on its own) and why. A project I'm involved in has been using it for 3 years as the job language for its grid system, hence my interest.

If any of the ClassAds team have a list of such users/projects, I'd love to see it.

Cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                 i.stokes-rees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Particle Physics, Oxford        http://grid.physics.ox.ac.uk/~stokes
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:University of Oxford;Particle Physics
adr:;;Keble Road;Oxford;;OX1 3RH;UK
email;internet:i.stokes-rees1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+44 1865 283 111
tel;fax:+44 1865 273 418