Re: [classad-users] Collaboration on a paper extending ClassAds

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:20:29 -0500
From: Marvin Solomon <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] Collaboration on a paper extending ClassAds

I'm probably the faculty member most closely associated with ClassAds at UW.
I'd be happy to comment on your work.  Please contact me directly.

Marvin Solomon                  Professor
Computer Sciences Department    University of Wisconsin
1210 W. Dayton St.              Madison WI, 53706-1685, USA
(608) 836-1949                  solomon@xxxxxxxxxxx