Re: [classad-users] Who is using ClassAd's on its own?

Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:08:01 +0200
From: Alessandro Maraschini <alessandro.maraschini@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] Who is using ClassAd's on its own?
Hi Ian,
you can have a look at egee project (http://egee-intranet.web.cern.ch/egee-intranet/gateway.html) where we developed a classads-based library.
For more details please refer to our wiki pages:
        http://trinity.datamat.it/projects/EGEE/wiki/wiki.php?n=JDL.AboutJDL

cheers,
Alessandro

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 16:26, Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
If you're using ClassAd's separate from Condor, could you email me a URL
to your project/work?  I'm trying to build up a picture of who's using
ClassAds (on its own) and why.  A project I'm involved in has been using
it for 3 years as the job language for its grid system, hence my interest.

If any of the ClassAds team have a list of such users/projects, I'd love
to see it.

Cheers,

Ian.

--
-----
Alessandro Maraschini

DATAMAT S.p.A. - a Finmeccanica company
Via Laurentina, 760 ­ I - 00143 Rome ­ Italy
http://www.datamat.it

mailto: alessandro.maraschini@xxxxxxxxxx
phone:    +39 06 5027 4501 (direct)
	  +39 06 5027 2211 (secretary)