Re: [Gems-users] A question about L2 wire delay

Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:15:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alaa Alameldeen <alaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] A question about L2 wire delay
Lu,

I am not sure what you mean by "according to the visiting frequency".
Block migration has to be implemented in the protocol code using SLICC, not
directly in the Ruby code. We haven't released a NUCA-based protocol as a
part of this release (as far as I know, but Mike might correct me).
However, you can implement your own block migration policy in SLICC
starting from one of the CMP protocols available in the release.

-Alaa