Re: [Gems-users] Parameter Configuration

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:30:27 -0600 (CST)
From: Bradford Beckmann <beckmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Parameter Configuration
Weihang,

You need to recompile ruby with the Makefile flag RUBY_DEBUG set to true.
Simply "make clean", set the flag to true in the file ruby/Makefile, and
use the ruby0.debug-filter as you did before.  You should see debug
information in your output file.

Note to us...we should set that flag to be true by default in the
Makefile.

Brad