Re: [Gems-users] Parameter Configuration

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:39:13 -0600
From: "Min Xu (Hsu)" <xu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Parameter Configuration
Hi Weihang,

I am happy you are digging deeper and deeper into the GEMS simulator.

As the error message says, I think the compile time flag needs to
be set in order to produce anything in the output file. As the source
code is available, I think you should RTFSC (As Linus once said. ;-) )

I do not want to discourage you from asking questions by suggesting RTFSC.
I do want to see more discussions on this list are devoted in deeper
issues of the simulator.

Best,

-Min