Re: [Gems-users] Cannot find ruby module when loading it

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:15:40 -0500 (CDT)
From: Sreekala Puduru <kala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Cannot find ruby module when loading it
We ran the commands
SIMICS_EXTRA_LIB=./modules and PYTHONPATH=./modules
under the path $(GEMS)/simics/home/MOSI_SMP_bcast,  to set the
environment.

In the simics environment, when we run the list-modules command, both
ruby and opal wouldn't show up. So, is this normal, because the
list-modules command should show the loadable modules?

-Thanks