[Gems-users] running splash2 benchmarks on gems

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:19:29 -0500
From: "avadh patel" <apatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] running splash2 benchmarks on gems
Hello,

I am a new user of Gems. I am interested in running splash2 benchmarks on gems.
For that I have compiled the benchmarks using 'lpthread' instead of 'lmpc' to run them on
linux or solaris.

When I compile the ocean with lpthread and run it for 4 processor using -p4 option,
it gives me following error

'No more processors - its a uniprocessor version'

What is the cause for the above error?

And When i try to compile 'barnes' it required some uloks.h file.
I googled a lot for that file but I can't find any package that provides that file.
Please can someone help with this problems.

Thanks in advance.

- Avadh