[Gems-users] problems with compiling Ruby

Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:49:54 +0800
From: "Hui Li" <lihui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] problems with compiling Ruby
hello,
I encounted one problem when I was compiling Ruby. After I typed
"make PROTOCOL=MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory DESTINATION=MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory" then an
error reporting message was given:
"../protocols/MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory-L2cache.sm:1634: parser stack overflow at
uu_profileMiss"
I have seen a similar letter reporting the same problem and some one suggested
that a latest version of bison (e.g., bison2.0) may solve the problem.
But it did not work eventhough I have updated my bison's version to 2.0.
The same error occured after I typed "make PROTOCOL=MOESI_CMP_directory
DESTINATION=MOESI_CMP_directory".
So is there someone could help me ?
thanks for your attention.
my regards,