[Gems-users] Network topology

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:17:04 +0100 (CET)
From: Enric Herrero <enricherrero@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Network topology
Hi,
We are trying to configure a FILE_SPECIFIED network topology. We have checked the existing examples and we saw that the memory/directory is always connected to the network through several nodes. What is the purpose of this nodes? Are they necessary or its possible to connect the memory directly? We assume also that processors are placed along with the L1 caches but we don't know for sure. Hope you can help us with this.
Thank you

Marco and Enric

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com