[Gems-users] MOSI_SMP_bcast

Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:51:33 -0800 (PST)
From: arrvindh shriraman <arrvindh_shriraman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] MOSI_SMP_bcast
For cross-verification purposes I ran a TAS lock protecting shared counter the MOESI_SMP_bcast which demonstrated significant degradation beyond 4 threads. I am using the HIERARCHICAL_SWITCH. On a real sunfire machine the Locks show better scaling than on the simulator. Am I missing something or simulating the network wrong ?