Re: [Gems-users] Compile Opal: Error: Dx.i Functions

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:07:55 -0600 (CST)
From: Luke Yen <lyen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Compile Opal: Error: Dx.i Functions
   dx.C/h contains definitions to the dx.i macros that are used by all
dynamic_inst_t class objects.  Grep dynamic.h to see where dx.h is
included as a header file for this class.

  All these macros and function defintions are dereferenced under the
scope of dynamic_inst_t, during Execute() (for each instruction type)  This is
possible through function pointers set up in dynamic_inst_t::initialize().

  I have not personally compiled Opal with Simics 3.0, so there may be
compiler issues like you are seeing.  Try 2.0 or 2.2 if you have access to
them and don't need the functionality of 3.0.

  Luke