Re: [Gems-users] defining new actions in *.sm file

Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] defining new actions in *.sm file
Thanks for your reply, Mike. I can make a transition that only executes my action but the problem is I want that transition to take place when a certain point (e.g. magic instruction) has been reached in the program. Is this not doable? Basically the idea is to inform the cache controller that it's time to prefetch some data. Thanks for your help.