Re: [Gems-users] defining new actions in *.sm file

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] defining new actions in *.sm file
In commands.C where magic instruction callbacks are
defined, I couldn't see how the following functions
interact with the cache controller.

g_system_ptr->getProfiler()->startTransaction(SIMICS_current_processor_number());

or

 XACT_MGR-beginTransaction(id);

These functions seem to call the profiler or do some
operations related with the profiler, not the cache
controller. I couldn't see any calls to the cache
controller. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks,

Dave

"site:https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/";;