Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:50:35 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces
Taking a quick peek at the code, it looks like it might be looking for the absolute path /scatch.local rather than the relative path ./scratch.local. Either:

1) make a link from /scratch.local to your space OR
2) change the hard-coded references to relative paths

Regards,
Dan

Mishali Naik wrote:
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. I understand that it is hardcoded so if I have a symlink to scratch.local in the directory where I am running simics, why is still giving error? Sorry if I am missing something. Also if I add printf's in the opal code and then make clean and rebuild opal, I don't see the changes taking place. What could the problem be?