Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:28:54 -0800
From: "Mishali Naik" <mishalinaik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces
Yes my destination is the same as the place I am loading opal module from. Yes, I am sure that the code is actually called because I have even tried to modify the existing printfs in opal.c but I don't even see those changes being made. for example in module/opal.c:
 if (install_error == Sim_Set_Ok) {
      printf( "Mish: successful installation of the opal queue.\n");
    } else {
      printf( "error installing opal queue.\n");
      exit(1);
    }
This change to the printf should have taken place, but indeed its not ...
thanks a lot!

On 10/30/06, Dan Gibson < degibson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is your DESTINATION the same as the place you're loading the opal module?
Are you sure that the code is actually called?