Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:02:29 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Opal compilation and traces
Is your DESTINATION the same as the place you're loading the opal module?
Are you sure that the code is actually called?

Mishali Naik wrote:
I have tried to change hard-coded reference but after I make clean and rebuild opal (make module DESTINATION=..), I don't see the changes taking place. No matter which file I make changes to/add printfs the changes don't take place. Do I need to do anything additional to ensure the changes to take place in opal? thanks a lot.