[Gems-users] Error in TransactionalManager

Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:31:18 -0400
From: "avadh patel" <apatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Error in TransactionalManager
Hi all,

I am using MOSI_SMP_bcast protocol and using Crossbar switch network to simulate Ruby and Opal.
When I give 'opal0.sim-step 100000000', it gives me the following error:

failed assertion 'm_size != 0' at fn const TYPE& Vector<TYPE>::ref(int) const [with TYPE = TransactionManager*] in ../common/Vector.h:156

As per my knowledge this is because there is some call to use TransactionManager and as I am using MOSI_SMP_bcast it should have any support for TransactionManager.
So does anyone has idea why is this happening?
I am trying to run Ocean benchmark.

Thanks in advance.

- Avadh