[Gems-users] Adding new parameter to rubyconfig.defaults

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 19:47:46 +0200
From: "Shachar Gang" <shacharg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Adding new parameter to rubyconfig.defaults
Hello,

I am trying to add new parameter to rubyconfig.defaults.
I added it to config/rubyconfig.defaults and to the file config/config.include.

I didn't used the parameter yet but when loading ruby module I got the following error:
error: in fn int confio_t::applyConfiguration(attr_value_t*) in ../common/ioutil/confio.C:460: error: "L2_RESPONSE_LETANCY2" not found. unable to set value.

"L2_RESPONSE_LETANCY2" - this is my temporary parameter name.

Can anyone help me find out what am I missing?
Thanks,
Shachar Gang