Re: [Gems-users] Adding new function to CacheMemory

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:44:31 +0800
From: "hongxia sun" <sunhx.seraph@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Adding new function to CacheMemory
You should also declare the new function in your *.sm file at "external_type(CacheMemory){}" as other CacheMemory functions does.

2007/1/15, Shachar Gang <shacharg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I am trying to add new function to CacheMemory class.
I added the declaration and the function itself just like the function
isTagPresent and changePermission but when adding a call to the function from
in .sm file (MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory-L1cache.sm for example) and trying to
compile ruby I get the following error:
../protocols/MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory-L1cache.sm:188: Error: Invalid method
call: Type 'CacheMemory' does not have a method 'setNoDrowsy_Address'
The function setNoDrowsy has the same structure as isTagPresent (accept the
const on the function because this function change data)

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks,
Shachar Gang

--