Re: [Gems-users] Logtm load/store problem

Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:40:15 -0500
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Logtm load/store problem
Hey,

I came across this message:

Hi,

I am using gems-2.1 with simics-3.0.31 and a 16p-sarek machine. When I run the example benchmarks (such as deque) no load or store instruction is executed withing transactions. So, transactions do not abort.

I disassembled the benchmarks, and saw the loads/stores, so they are there.

Has anyone noticed this problem before?

Thanks,

Utku

I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure out what was the problem? Thanks.

Polina