Re: [Gems-users] Logtm load/store problem

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 12:47:41 -0500
From: "Dan Gibson" <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Logtm load/store problem
Sometimes the magic numbers used by transactions are different from the ones that Ruby expects (various versions of Ruby have changed this) -- augment the spot in commands.C where transactions are doled out (IIRC it is a big case statement or if/else tree) and see which magic numbers are actually making their way into Ruby.

Regards,
Dan