Re: [Gems-users] Compiling problems with transaction.c in Gems 2.0

Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:11:58 -0500
From: Guoqiang Yang <nkyangguoqiang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Compiling problems with transaction.c in Gems 2.0
Hi Lihe,

I think you might want to take a look at the chapter 7.3 of simics-user-guide-unix.pdf in your SIMICS_INSTALL/doc/, and it mainly talks about how to use simicsfs to map your real machine file system into simics. And Jayaram really means that you can compile your program in your real machine, but run the simulation in the mapped file system.

Hope that helps

Guoqiang Yang