Re: [Gems-users] irregular statistics due to the number of messages injected into the network by the coherence protocol

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 05:05:26 +0200 (CEST)
From: jecavil@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] irregular statistics due to the number of messages injected into the network by the coherence protocol
Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the reply!

We have the next results for L1D misses:

1 cycle   : 190259,5
8 cycles  : 218379,6
16 cycles : 221789,5
32 cycles : 227906,2
64 cycles : 261535,3
128 cycles: 141103,1

And below you can see the number of instruccions for each case:

1 cycle   : 192366546,8
8 cycles  : 231765338,5
16 cycles : 288945812,1
32 cycles : 403344963