[Gems-users] Checkpointing after roby/opal initialization

Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:16:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: soundara@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] Checkpointing after roby/opal initialization
Hello,

I am trying to take a checkpoint after loading and initializing ruby and
opal modules. By I keep getting the following error messages. I looked at
an earlier message and tried removing timing_model: ruby 0 (when
checkpointing with ruby only) but still the error did not disappear.
Any ideas why?

Thank you,
Niranjan

Error:-