Re: [Gems-users] Checkpointing after roby/opal initialization

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 04:30:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: soundara@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Checkpointing after roby/opal initialization
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Since I wanted to warm-up the caches, more
importantly, saving and loading cache states seemed to help.

But as I had mentioned, even after removing the timing_model:ruby0 (when
only ruby is loaded) in the checkpoint and loading it still leads to the
error output getting printed.

Thank you,
Niranjan