[Gems-users] Formal Verification of Cache Coherence Protocols

Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:49:42 -0400
From: Abdullah Kayi <apokayi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Formal Verification of Cache Coherence Protocols
Hi all,

I modified some of the GEMS released protocols and I am looking for a possible way of doing formal verification. I read the CAN' 2005 GEMS paper and I saw couple of sentences talking about this, specifically converting SLICC codes to TLA+ or Murphi. I was wondering whether there is any automated tool available for this purpose as of now. Or, if anybody has tried this before, can I get some tips on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance,

Abdullah