Re: [Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:40:48 -0600
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?
Just like the coherence protocols call into the Sequencer on a hit_callback when the request is complete, you can define a callback such that it calls a function in the Sequencer that lets you play with timestamps. So, look at how the coherence protocol calls Sequencer on a hit_callback and mimic that.