[Gems-users] question about OPAL core PID

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:05:49 +0800
From: "shanshuchang" <shanshuchang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] question about OPAL core PID

Hi all,

I have set up 64-core simics environment. It seems that the cpu id of the simics are cpu0~cpu23,cpu32~cpu55, and cpu64~cpu79. I wonder how would the corresponding OPAL pseq id be set. Is it just the same, that is, the default pid of the opal is 0~23,32~55 and 64~79? If so, is there any method that I can use to modify the pid of the OPAL so that the OPAL pseq->getID() returns value from 0~63 instead? I just want the pseq sequence of the OPAL module be the value from 0~63.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

shuchang