[Gems-users] [GEMS]

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:29:23 +0430
From: Ghobad Zarrinchian <gzarrin.edu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] [GEMS]
Hi all. I have two questions about GEMS simulator and i hope someone help me. First , can we use GEMS to simulate a cluster environment ? i.e. simulation of multi-computer systems that thses computers are connected through an interconnection network and each computer can have multiple cores.
Second , can i implement my own memory page replacement policy using GEMS? Thanks.
If you are familiar with another simulators suitable for cluster computing simulation , please inform me.