[Gems-users] How to add additional member to each L2 cache entry

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:04:59 +0530
From: Liz Joy <lizjoy86@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to add additional member to each L2 cache entry
Thanks for your reply,Polina

How can we add this MachineID in the request msg to each L2 cache entry.Where I need to make the assignment?I need this information in CacheMemory.h.Also,If we have some private area within the shared L2 cache for each core and need to check for a hit in both the shared area and the private area,where I need to make the changes in computing the set and the tag.Is it n CacheMemory.h or somewhere else too?

Thanks in Advance
Liz