[Gems-users] How to add additional member to each L2 cache entry

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:49:26 +0530
From: Liz Joy <lizjoy86@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to add additional member to each L2 cache entry
Haiii Polina....

As u said,suppose we get the ProcessorID in CacheMemory.h.Once we get this,but how can we add this Id to each cache block which the processor has reffered to.??  For that we need an additional data member associated with each L2 cache entry- ProcessorID along with Address,AccessPermission etc.Can you please help me on how to add this and assign the value because I couldn't get exactly where the structure of L2 cache entry is defined.

Thanks
Liz