[Gems-users] How to add processor field to each L2 cache block?

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:31:19 +0530
From: Liz Joy <lizjoy86@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to add processor field to each L2 cache block?
Heloo...
I need to attach the id of the processor to the block where the data reference by the processor is mapped to in shared L2 cache.So,i need a processor field along with Address,Access permission etc associated with m_cache[i][j].Where should i add this field.I couldnt find the exact place.In which all files i need to add up?To get the processor id, I added an extra field for Address.h. Now Address has two private fields, one is physical_address_t m_address and the other is int proc_id. I also implemented the set and get methods in class Address.
Then I modified my -L1cache.sm as follows:
> In about line 410:
>
> //Actions
> .
> .
> .
> out_msg.Address = address;
> out_msg.Address.setPid(machineID.num); ---> I added this line

Do i need to make any change in RubySlicc_Exports.sm since I added some functions in Address.h?If yes, where?
How to assign proc_id to each m_cache[i]j[j]??

Thanks in Advance
Liz