[Gems-users] Cache reference and its associated processor id

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:40:36 +0530
From: Liz Joy <lizjoy86@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Cache reference and its associated processor id
Heloo...
To get the processor id, I added an extra field for Address.h. Now Address has two private fields, one is physical_address_t m_address and the other is MachineID proc_id. I also implemented the set and get methods in class Address.
Then I modified my -L1cache.sm as follows:
> In about line 410:
>
> //Actions
> .
> .
> .
> out_msg.Address = address;
> out_msg.Address.setPid(machineID); ---> I added this line

../protocols/MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory-L1cache.sm:411: Error: Invalid method call: Type 'Address' does not have a method 'setOwner_MachineID'
Do i need to make any changes in RubySlicc_Exports.sm.If yes, where?

Can u have a glance at
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2008-October/msg00055.shtml

Expecting a reply

Thanks in Advance