Re: [Gems-users] Injection rate option doesn't work

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:46:08 -0500
From: Niket Agarwal <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Injection rate option doesn't work
Hi Minneong,

What you are seeing is "Average network latency" and it is the number of cycles that a flit spends in the network. At saturation, this does not increase and what increases is the queuing delay at network interfaces. In the printStats function in GarnetNetwork_d.C, please uncomment the lines that print out the queuing latency and total latency to see those values.

-Niket