[Gems-users] Simulation of Parsec using OPAL

Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:28:34 +0300
From: "Michael A. Skitsas" <skitsas.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Simulation of Parsec using OPAL

From: Michael A. Skitsas [mailto:michaelskitsas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:56 PM
To: gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Simulation of Parsec using OPAL

Hello,

I am trying to simulate some benchmarks from PARSEC using simics with opal. I set up a system with 16 cores and prepare the checkpoints for the simulations. During the simulations I am using the command sim-step. I want to simulate the benchmark until the end. I set the sim-step value very high but I found a problem. Is any way to avoid this command?

Thanks,

Michael Skitsas