Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Configuration File Documentattion

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 00:59:32 +0530
From: "Nagaraju" <n.polavarapu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Ruby Configuration File Documentattion
Hi Fu Guitao,

Thank you for the reply. As you said, writing a new topology files means
do I have to modify the RubyConfig file for attaining the clustering that
I have mentioned. Please, explain me a bit clearly. Also, where do I get
the explanation(meaning) for the parameters like g)NUM_MEMORIES. What does
it do?

Thanks a lot...

Nagaraju