[Gems-users] Ruby Configuration File Documentattion

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:55:18 +0530
From: "Nagaraju" <n.polavarapu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Ruby Configuration File Documentattion
Hi All,

I created a 16-core processor(in simics) and run MESI_CMP_directory
protocol and got the stats.Now, I wanted to make clusters in it (like
grouping 4 proc into one cluster.If a miss is found in the cluster, the
request directly goes to the Main Memory). For achieving this do I have to
make modifications in the Ruby Configuration file? If so, where can I get
explanation(something like documentation) to the parameters in the config
file so that I can modify them to my wish. I am new to GEMS and SIMICS.
Please help me out.

--
Thanks & Regards,
P. Nagaraju,