[Gems-users] bug at NetworkLink_d pointers??

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:12:39 -0600
From: Dean Michael Ancajas <dbancajas@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] bug at NetworkLink_d pointers??
Hi,
 I have some issues on the NetworkLink_d class. In the wakeup() function, I checked the m_net_ptr and some links have m_net_ptr that resolve to NULL. The link IDs for links that have the NULL pointer are the same across different runs. I also put something like

assert(net_ptr != NULL)  everytime a NetworkLink_d is constructed in GarnetNetwork_d and these assertions are not fired at all.

-dean