[Gems-users] About the input file for microbenchmark.

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:47:33 +0900
From: "Seunghun Kim" <cfzero00@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] About the input file for microbenchmark.
Hi, All, I'm trying to run microbenchmark, deque and btree using LogTM.

I've compiled each of the source codes and got binaries for simics.
It was easy to run deque but, btree was not due to the input file.

I've found that the rbtree program uses input text file like "priv-alloc-20pct" (which is shown in the file gen-scrips/workload.py)
My question is that how can I get/make the input text file? Is there any example? Also, I've failed to find "priv-alloc-20pct" in released gems.

Bests,
Kim