From: Candace Harris [mailto:charris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 1:01 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] problem with condor_store_cred and defining domains

Hey condor users,

I am having a problem with storing the credential for my account on this computer.  I have checked to see that both the domain and user are correct and it is giving a error message saying that the password is invalid.  I think there may be a problem with the way I defined the user id domain and filesystem domain in the config file, but I am not sure what the problem is.  For the user id domain, I used the domain of the email addresses in our network which is b-e-s-t-group.com, but we also have an internal internet domain called best.group as well as the windows nt domain called BESTGROUP.  I am not sure which one I should use for the user id domain or the filesystem domain.  If you have any suggestions that will be great.  Hope to hear from someone.

Candace