[Condor-users] DAGman question

Hi,

We are using Condor 6.6.1 (will be upgrading very soon to
6.6.6...).

If I submit an ordinary job (not part of a DAG) to Condor with

        getenv = True

then my environment is picked up and passed along to my
executable, including X509_USER_PROXY.

If, however, the job is part of a DAG then for whatever reason
X509_USER_PROXY is NOT being passed to my job, and my job is
not able to authenticate properly to various Grid services.

So I have some questions:

1) Is this behaviour known and understood?

2) Is it "fixed" in 6.6.6?

3) When the job is run as part of a DAG just what environment
is it inheriting?

4) condor_dagman appears to have no help information:

[skoranda@hydra skoranda]$ condor_dagman -help
ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 116 in
file dprintf_config.c
[skoranda@hydra skoranda]$ condor_dagman --help
ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 116 in
file dprintf_config.c
[skoranda@hydra skoranda]$ condor_dagman -h
ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 116 in
file dprintf_config.c
[skoranda@hydra skoranda]$ man condor_dagman
No manual entry for condor_dagman

Could that be added if it is not already in 6.6.6?

Thanks,

Scott