Re: [Condor-users] DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session

Candace Harris wrote:
I keep getting this message in my collector log on my central manager and I don´t know why:

DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session BGLaptop03:688:1092644451:8, failing.

Does anyone know what causes this error?

Can you give a few more lines before and after this message, to give some context?

Does this message happen at the same time that you do a condor_status?

-alain